Artists and Fine Crafters Wanted
Madera County Arts Council and Circle Art Gallery
Sixth Annual Holiday Art Affair
Saturday, November 17, 2012
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
1653 N. Schnoor, Madera, CA off of Cleveland Ave. from Hwy. 99
Once again we are gathering for our annual Holiday Art Affair; we hope you will join us to showcase and sell your work. We will again be providing you with lunch and we are planning entertainment throughout the day.
1. The fee this year will be $60.00 for either an 8×16 space under the large overhanging “porch” or a 10×10 tent space in the first row of parking spaces in front of the building; shared spaces are available for $80.00 with a maximum of 2 artists.
2. You are responsible for your own easels, canopies, tables, chairs, etc. The only shade will be in an 8×16 space.
3. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. There are a limited number of spaces under the “porch”.
4. Credit card purchases may be made through the gallery for a 15% fee.
5. There will be no rain date. No electricity is available. Booths must be occupied for the full time of the show. Set up will be Sat., Nov.17 from 7:00 am – 9:30 am.
6. All work entered in the show must be the artist’s original work. No commercial, mass produced or work made from kits will be accepted. Giclees and prints of the artists work will be acceptable.
7. You must have a valid California Resale License and be responsible for CA taxes. http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/boe400spa.pdf
8. There will be a meeting of artists on Saturday, October 27 at 10:00 am sharp at Circle Art Gallery, 1653 N. Schnoor Ste. 113, Madera, CA. It is important that you or a representative attend this meeting, as we will be handing out your postcards and maps of your space location.
9. It is import that each artist gives out at least 50 invitations during the two weeks before the sale.
For any questions or concerns, please call Abigail at 559-674-5844 or the Circle Gallery at 559-661-7005.
We hope you will be joining us this year. Abigail
Holiday Art Affair
At the North Point Business Center 1653 N. Schnoor Ste. 113, Madera, CA 93637
Sponsored by the Madera County Arts Council
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Application Form – Art and Fine Craft Vendors
Artist Name (Please print):__________________________________________________
Artist Name: _____________________________________________________________
CA resale permit #_________________________, ______________________________
Telephone:______________Cell: _______________ email:________________________
Description of work:_______________________________________________________
Number of postcard invitations required:_______________________________________
Indicate size and number of spaces that you need:
_____8x16 under “porch”, $60.00 each $___________
_____10x10 space for canopy in parking area, $60.00 each $___________
_____8x16 shared space (Max. 2 artists), $80.00 each $___________
_____10x10 shared tent space (2 artists), $80.00 each $___________
This is a juried show; please include at least 3 photos of your work or a photo web site.
If you were a participant last year or if you are a Circle Art Gallery artist, you are automatically accepted. Please indicate: Previous participant____, Gallery artist_____.
I understand that the Madera Co. Arts Council and the event coordinator shall not be liable for the results of any accident, damage, theft or any other loss to the Artist, or to any person or article employed by or in possession of the Artist while on the grounds of the event whether such occurs during the time of preparation, the period of occupancy or at the time of removal from the festival grounds.
Return application and check, payable to Madera County Arts Council,
1653 N. Schnoor Ste.113, Madera, CA 93637
Application deadline is October 13, 2012
Web site: maderaarts.org